Bloody ebay - no tickets received!

Guest MOLLYJESS

I can't believe it - my hubby bought some more tickets for friends from ebay on Monday which promised next day delivery BUT NOTHING RECEIVED!!!!!

We've sent emails/messages to the seller and no replies whatsoever.

Really peed off about it - we have bought tickets for other concerts a few times and always been OK.

Does anybody have any experience of this happening to them - what do we do if they don't show up at all or if they show up after the weekend!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

So glad we bought ours through official site and have wristbands in hand!!

I can't believe it - my hubby bought some more tickets for friends from ebay on Monday which promised next day delivery BUT NOTHING RECEIVED!!!!!

We've sent emails/messages to the seller and no replies whatsoever.

Really peed off about it - we have bought tickets for other concerts a few times and always been OK.

Does anybody have any experience of this happening to them - what do we do if they don't show up at all or if they show up after the weekend!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

So glad we bought ours through official site and have wristbands in hand!!

Edited by paulbrock

Just to let you know, not everyone got their tickets and wristbands from the official outlets. I'm one of those who haven't received them and anyone in the same position who have sold theirs on ebay is going to be stumped. i'm having to collect them from the magical box office at Chelmsford. I'd submit through eBay to get their personal details and call them. It's probably the best way to move forward.

Edited by Tunster

it's a little weird why she's put next day delivery and then the next bit says 4 business days, its that standard text put in by ebay when choosing which postage type??

I have just got her email from paypal so have emailed her on that now - we'll see what happens there.

would we get our money back through paypal if they don't arrive?

and also what if they don't arrive until after the event - where do we stand then? do you know?

cheers for all your help everyone

it's a little weird why she's put next day delivery and then the next bit says 4 business days, its that standard text put in by ebay when choosing which postage type??

I have just got her email from paypal so have emailed her on that now - we'll see what happens there.

would we get our money back through paypal if they don't arrive?

and also what if they don't arrive until after the event - where do we stand then? do you know?

cheers for all your help everyone