V Fest Box Office

Guest Tunster

Hi Guys and Gals.

This is directed at the fellows going to Chelmsford. Seetickets have totally screwed me over (and many others by the sound of it). They werent able to get the tickets out on time (telling me 4 different stories before telling me they ran out of tickets to print on - WTF!?). Anyway. They at last gave me an official e-mail (which looked generic) that we have to pick them up using that e-mail with the reference number and the card I purchased it on.

Now, I went as a weekend only (non-camping) ticket holder 2 years ago. At the entrance, I didn't ever see a box office which could print off your tickets there and then. Does this exist anywhere near or close to the weekend/day only entrance? Seetickets kept telling me people did have the option, but I never saw this online. I'll be annoyed if I have to queue twice for this. Anyone had to do this before? I went down yesturday to ask the security girl, and she reckoned it would be near the gate.

There's no mention of a box office on the official information pack. Bit stupid really.

Any info would be appreciative.

It isn't too far from where the Chelmsford shuttle is.

Done the same to my gf TWO years running these bunch of clowns.

Queue last year was horrendous apparently so get down their early, doesn't help that they send wristbands out which break so you get hundreds of people queueing at the box office trying to get replacements when they turn up