I'm still recovering...

Guest Liblar

Well I had a brilliant time at V, me and my mates had such a laugh and we met some really nice people, but we ended up breaking our friday night rule and went a little crazy and then felt pretty much crap for the rest of the weekend, I really am still recovering today, very wobbly (too many of the free range variety)

I cant believe how tight they were searching people for alcohol on the way into the areana, what do they expect when they are charging £3.70 for a pint, I know you have to expect to pay these prices but really why should we. It was also a shame about the weather, one minute it was raining and the next the sun was out.

Groove Armada were my absolute highlight, amazing, I would have loved them to have been outdoors!

Thinking about the money I have spent coming to v this year, next year im definitely going to give it a miss and the amount of money I have spent we could have gone abroad somewhere nice. I'd rather go and see individual bands/dj's with people who respect the music and somewere were you dont have to dance in litter and piss. Id love to know how much money V festival actually makes bottom line (I asked one of the take away vans and she said they had been £6.5k for the weekend)...talk about greed!

Anyways, hope everyone is recovering better than me....x

Oh and I forgot to say I lost my mobile phone, absolutely gutted, so I know its a long shot but if anyone happened to find it, its a sony ericsson W995 (black) please can you let me know, I dont care about the phone I just want my memory card and sim card as got some photos and videos that are priceless - not that anyone is going to admit to it of course, its probs on ebay as we speak :(

This is probably a massive long shot...

Where did you lose your phone? Just before Groove Armada someone handed in a phone to one of the security on the barrier. All I saw of the phone was that it was black...probably was handed into lost property. But yeh, any luck there?

Hi Flossy OMG I actually lost my phone around the groove armada time, I had it in my pocket as well, and I was dancing near the barrier! I watched the whole of groove armada and then it went missing, I wonder if that was it? I bet the security guard has kept it! I did ring the lost property at wolverhampton and left all my details but they have not got back to me, I might give them a call again on monday and see.....thanks for the info sweetie, I think it will be a miracle if I do get my phone back x

• 3 weeks later...