RockNess BIG Announcement

Guest rapdeane

Last year The Soulwax tent was amoungst the 1st announcements. Know they are repeat booking but I'd be so made up if it were that again. Something along the lines of the line up for Soulwaxmas in Eindhoven would make me very very happy:

2 Many DJ's, Digitalism, Drop the Lime, Erol Alkan, Goose, Mixhell, Paul Chambers, Slagsmålsklubben, Soulwax, Zombie Nation, Boys Noize

AMAZING LINE UP. I'd be in heaven

Edited by Disco_Fudge

I know people who saw a live set in August who said it was totally different set.

I also saw them towards the end of August (it was just a DJ set though) and that was totally different too.

Not sure if it was actually their new set or was just something they were doing in Ibiza this year.

From videos I've watched from Sonar (which was also in June) and Parklife in Australia (which was in September) the sets were pretty much the same as they have been for the last year or so.

Here's a vid from Parklife.

Look similar?;)