U2 might not be at Glasto!

Guest wilko8

if i were Bono, i'd be having hats flown all over the place.

i'd be sitting there in my castle in Dublin, flying hats out to Tokyo and Rio, New York and London. just for sh*ts and giggles. because im f*cking Bono and i can. and with the tax money i've saved on my earnings, i'd buy some more hats. maybe send one as far as Australia or something.

honestly, if I were Bono, i wouldn't give a damn. effing hats everywhere. first class.

Edited by fatyeti24

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For what its worth I don't belive the hat story...and I'd heard it was sunglasses from New York.....

Love the slow hand clap sotry as well (but I hope that one is true).

Sure he is irritating. Aren't we all sometimes? Perhaps he uses his accountants wisely. Wouldn't we all? Does he do a great deal for 'charridy'? Probably. Will they blow the Pyramid field away (if you like that sort of thing) - definately.

I hope they announce soon so we can put this to bed and get on with arguing about another band. (I have a sneaky that Scroobius and Dan will be back...discuss)....

:)

I really dont believe U2 arent playing , There is no way on earth U2.COM would advertise tickets on the days leading up to them going on sale. That would just not happen if they werent playing. Why would they advertise if they werent playing.

Also this may be there last chance for years or maybe even there last ever. U2 have been on the 360 tour since 2009. When the tour ends this year they would have been on tour for a long time , they aint going to be back for ages if back at all.

Radiohead live i love but there new album is a stinker , it would be great if they played as long as they dont play anything off the new album

I really dont believe U2 arent playing , There is no way on earth U2.COM would advertise tickets on the days leading up to them going on sale. That would just not happen if they werent playing. Why would they advertise if they werent playing.

I'm pretty sure that everything was set for them to definitely play back in September.

It's possible - but not too likely in my view - that something or other has cropped up since then which has caused the plans to change.

I don't really think they're not playing, but I'm a little puzzled why they've not been announced.

I'm pretty sure that everything was set for them to definitely play back in September.

It's possible - but not too likely in my view - that something or other has cropped up since then which has caused the plans to change.

I don't really think they're not playing, but I'm a little puzzled why they've not been announced.

long time reader, first time poster yada yada yada.

Rumour going round on U2 fansites is that they are due to do more dates in the uk and finish the tour with dates at Landsdown Road/Aviva Stadium later on in the summer. Whilst irrelevant to the majority of Glasto attendees, U2's people may feel they will sell more tickets if these are advertised before announcing they are headlining the Friday.

Rumour going round on U2 fansites is that they are due to do more dates in the uk and finish the tour with dates at Landsdown Road/Aviva Stadium later on in the summer. Whilst irrelevant to the majority of Glasto attendees, U2's people may feel they will sell more tickets if these are advertised before announcing they are headlining the Friday.

Guest blackcockerel

It could be this that Emily was referring to after the official announcement of Beyonce, something she said about them wanting to announce more but bands have big shows they need to sell tickets to. Now obviously that could refer to half the acts there, but obviously the last headliner to be announced would be the biggie. But I'm surprised more hasn't been made of the Q announcement by the media. Whether it's right or wrong, you'd think people would be jumping on that