U2 might not be at Glasto!

Guest wilko8

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f**ks sake. Can we PLEASE stop it with the Radiohead nonsense? They come up in EVERY thread, theres multiple threads on them, including one on their new album (ie nothing to do with Glasto). I wouldn’t mind but they haven’t released a good album in 15 years and their new album is totally boring shit.

That is all.

I hope that they are playing. They are one band that I have always wanted to see and was very disappointed they were not on last year. I know a lot of people slag off Bono for going on about the planet and him being a hypocrite but we do not know what he is doing with his millions. He could be using to do what he can to help. I wonder what the loud mouths who keep slagging him off do??? :lol::lol::lol:

I hope that they are playing. They are one band that I have always wanted to see and was very disappointed they were not on last year. I know a lot of people slag off Bono for going on about the planet and him being a hypocrite but we do not know what he is doing with his millions. He could be using to do what he can to help. I wonder what the loud mouths who keep slagging him off do??? :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by The Nal

agreed....Say what you want about the music but the "Bono's a twat for trying to do good flying around in planes - how dare he" argument is f**king pathetic. The tax argument is so so dull - reminds me of old, fat twats sitting in the corner of shit pub moaning about do-gooders while they do nothing but drink stale ale. No one knows the facts. But in my opinion if he wants to chose how he spends his charity and not give it to a government he outwardly disagrees with (who spend vast amounts on military) and gives it to local needs in Ireland how he chooses then why the f**k not? When U2 are touring he spends about 10 days in Ireland anyway so he's just doing the sensible and legal thing. He convinced Bush to give $5 billion to aid in Africa by flying around and being so so hypocritical.

What you do last year c**t?

1) Liam Gallagher

2) Bono

3) Freddie Mercury

4) Damon Albarn

5) Chris Martin

6) Matt Bellamy

7) Jim Morrison

8) Bob Marley

9) Paul McCartney

10) John Lennon

11) Robbie Williams