The who is playing where/what day thread

Guest Dirty Boots

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant stand them on record, but they shine live, really know how to whip up a frenzy...

my favourite set of 08... or 09??? they played a calvin harris remix and it was f**king brilliant, ill never buy there albums, but if i have the chance to see them live i will definitely try and get there

The Calvin Harris song Pendulum remixed at V was "I'm not alone"

Was a brilliant version. They played it first at Glastonbury. They started with a new version of their song called "Different" then went into "I'm not Alone"

There is a pro shot video on YouTube that the BBC filmed. Well worth watching

Very happy they are playing. One of the best live bands of the moment. Seen them 9 times and they get better every time

09 i think :S but i'll back you up on that! They were amazing, everyone just goes mad for them!....can't remember a calvin remix though :S remix of what song?

The Calvin Harris song Pendulum remixed at V was "I'm not alone"

Was a brilliant version. They played it first at Glastonbury. They started with a new version of their song called "Different" then went into "I'm not Alone"

There is a pro shot video on YouTube that the BBC filmed. Well worth watching

Very happy they are playing. One of the best live bands of the moment. Seen them 9 times and they get better every time

What we know so far ..

Hylands Park Saturday/Weston Park Sunday

Mainstage

Arctic Monkeys

Plan B

Channel 4 Stage

Dizzee Rascal - headlining (according to BBC Radio 1)

Olly Murs

Unknown

Kaiser Chiefs

KT Tunstall

Chase and Status

You Me At Six

Hylands Park Sunday/Weston Park Saturday

Mainstage

Eminem

Rihanna

Channel 4 Stage

Primal Scream - headlining (according to BBC Radio 1)

The Courteeners

Arena

Duran Duran - headlining (confirmed by artist)

Unknown

The Script

Fun Lovin' Criminals

Ocean Colour Scene

Pendulum

This is information I have gathered from the official websites and Myspace accounts for the artists, feel free to add ...

Tinie Tempah said on Absolute that he would probably guest with Chase & Status, so given that Dizzee and Plan B also appear on Chase & Status tracks and are already on Hylands Saturday a very good chance that Tinie is also.

Chase and status been announced to headline a new fest, We The People in Bristol. Seem to be getting the headline slots this year. If they headline the tent on arctics day could poss have plan b doing end credits with them as he will have just played on the main stage before them!