Viagogo

Guest Decvfest

They say guaranteed but people have not received tixs off them before although they did get thier money back. What happens is if the buyer backs out or it gets lost on delivery or whatever they then go onto Ebay to buy them and charge the seller the cost but if it's short notice or a smaller gig they may not work

I might try off there then, I'm not even that fond of the line-up really but it'll be my first festival and I really want to go to one this year and alot of my mates are going V, and I've got quite a bit of money saved up so I might just buy it off there if I can get one for about £250ish

Save your money, if you really want to use them then remember prices are always at their highest when tixs have just sold out (this is also true on Ebay, Getmein etc. and for gigs in general) closer to the time prices will drop.

Try Scarletmist, a fave value ticket exchange site that isn't run by greedy c**ts. Tixs will appear on there closer at the time though.

I might try off there then, I'm not even that fond of the line-up really but it'll be my first festival and I really want to go to one this year and alot of my mates are going V, and I've got quite a bit of money saved up so I might just buy it off there if I can get one for about £250ish

£300 is a joke. I live in Essex and used to do V quite alot. From '98-2002 I done all of them. It was so easy getting tickets, I could just roll up at my local Virgin megastore in Colchester about a month or 2 before the gig and just pay for my ticket then. What's happened now is a joke and I only do Glastonbury out of principal because their tickets can't be touted. I can never see V or any of the other festivals going down this route as when I used to go the festival often wouldn't sell out. With internet touting they always sell out now. Such a shame as I like V and being so close I'd love to pop down even just for a day or whatever but I refuse to pay money to a tout.