Muse aren't just doing their usual show.

Guest Yellow_Fellow

They are also a european Festival exclusive according to Melvin Benn..so you won't see this production anywhere else by the looks of things :rolleyes:

'We're very pleased to announce that Muse will be headlining this year's Reading and Leeds festivals. The band will close the main stage on Friday August 26th in Leeds and on Sunday August 28th in Reading.

At the festival, to celebrate 10 years since the release of Origin Of Symmetry, Muse will be playing songs from this album alongside others spanning their career to date. Not only this, but they'll also be bringing a whole new stage production that will only be used for these two performances.'

they will play the normal 4-5 songs they play off it anyway

used to be obsessed but last tour i can actually say was the first time i thought they were poor after the 7 times ive seen them :s

will still put on a good show ... but i got used to them talking shit and then not delivering

That made me excited and consider a day ticket. Then I saw day tickets were up to £90 now. And that they didn't promise to play the album in full, just songs from it.

Considering that their live show is above average, I don't give a damn until I can either see them for £30ish again, or I'm confident that the majority of the set will be made up of their good songs. Or probably both.