Muse aren't just doing their usual show.

Guest Yellow_Fellow

Seriously have gone for this! think I might try pick up a ticket closer to the fest, once I find people who stop being idiots and realize the saturday and sunday at reading is friging awesome.

Hopefully Muse will live up to promises for this set, while I enjoyed last years shows, I think they overhyped their selves a lot tbh and glastonbury was only great cos I was right at the front!!

Hopefully they actually see this out, because if they did it'd be amazing.

A good 6 or 7 songs from OoS would satisfy me to be honest.

New Born

Bliss

Space Dementia

Plug In Baby

Citizen Erased

Feeling Good

Micro Cuts or Hyper Music

They pretty much play:

Hysteria

Time is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

every gig anyway, so that's 12/13. Then maybe 3 or 4 from Resistance:

Uprising

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires (hopefully not)

Unnatural Selection (they might pick a heavier one for the Leeds/Reading crowd)

And possibly a treat from Showbiz:

Sunburn/Muscle Museum/Cave

I'd be satisfied with that setlist tbh. Hopefully they get a bigger slot and are able to play more if not all of OoS, their 17-song set at Glastonbury simply wasn't long enough.

One thing is for certain, this is not "The Resistance Tour", it's completely unrelated, hence the new production. There will be less of the tripe from Resistance in the setlist.

/nerdfanboy

Edited by amnesiac-kid

Ah my gaaaaaaaaaad! This makes me even more excited than i already was.

The news of the exclusive stage production sounds interesting. I reckon they'll play Citizen Erased as that featured a lot on the setlists for The Resistance Tour, along with Plug In Baby, Feeling Good, New Born. Bliss was also played but not as frequently, was lucky enough to see that last year at Wembley however. I reckon they might play Micro Cuts too, just like their Wembley 2007 shows.

If they play either Hyper Music or Megalomania then i may keel over with joy. :P

cant wait! :D this is gonna be the last time they play some of their songs ,... and then we get the last ever uk gig from pulp! i feel soo very spoilt this year :) take out the positives what you can :D but what a way to finish the fest for both fest... reading get the last ever time muse play some of origin and we get the last ever uk gig from pulp over at leeds... i think melvin has done very good with 3/4 headliners but give MCR a chance... they could blow us all away :)