2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my own thoughts and it MAY have been mentioned in the 8 million pages prior to this.... Have Pearl Jam been removed from possible 3rd headliner... are they IoW EXCLUSIVE? Them doing 2 shows in Manchester and IoW seems like not very much to me!

Be awesome if it was them =)

Edited by K126

Just my own thoughts and it MAY have been mentioned in the 8 million pages prior to this.... Have Pearl Jam been removed from possible 3rd headliner... are they IoW EXCLUSIVE? Them doing 2 shows in Manchester and IoW seems like not very much to me!

Be awesome if it was them =)

I'd disagree, Florence is the kinda person a bf would take their gf to see as they can just about stand here. Hence the tour sells out. MCR have a much more hardcore fanbase who will go wherever they do, I just cant ever imagine asking people who their favourite band is and someone saying Florence. More people might think she's ok but more people's favourite band will be her. Dont think the casual fans buy day tickets to see someone like florence

Edited by Vieuphoria

I'd disagree, Florence is the kinda person a bf would take their gf to see as they can just about stand here. Hence the tour sells out. MCR have a much more hardcore fanbase who will go wherever they do, I just cant ever imagine asking people who their favourite band is and someone saying Florence. More people might think she's ok but more people's favourite band will be her. Dont think the casual fans buy day tickets to see someone like florence

Soz, but you're living in a dark hole somewhere. Like it or not (and I don't :P) screaming Flo is a *HUGE* act. Bigger than Kasabian, no problem.

I think it's important to remember how big Florence is with a lot of the sixth former girl crowd. If you had a top three with something like:

Florence

Mumford

Dizzee

and Sheeran, Noah And The Whale turning up somewhere else along the day, it would sell massively well, and they wouldn't be aware of the controversy over FATM status as headliner.

They are not 100% ruled out but Neil has said that there is a strong chance of them announcing a September tour which would not make sense for them to play in August for one weekend then come back again in a month

if the info I have about the arena tour is correct then they're defo not doing R/L.

While everything about that arena tour should be correct, I've had some conflicting info - tho from a less well placed source - which says they're headlining R/L.

The source for the arena tour should be 100% accurate. The other source has about a 60% chance of being accurate. So it's by far the most likely that the arena tour info is correct, but it might not be.

Reading

Friday: Main Stage

Foo Fighters

Queens Of The Stone Age

Tenacious D

Refused

Korn (Skrillex on Dance)

Sum 41

The Subways

Twin Atlantic

NME:

The Maccabees