2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know its a desperate year for festivals when FATM is being thrown about to potentially headline... Surely she is better suited to first headlining V, Bestival or IOW first? I no the "ultimate headliners" tag was not to be looked in to far but come on surely they wouldn't say that if they got FATM to headline???

Glastonbury organisers must be laughing.

Think it'll be Linkin Park.

You know its a desperate year for festivals when FATM is being thrown about to potentially headline... Surely she is better suited to first headlining V, Bestival or IOW first? I no the "ultimate headliners" tag was not to be looked in to far but come on surely they wouldn't say that if they got FATM to headline???

Alright guys

I have some of the info on the top acts this year.

Firstly all the TBCs on this website are correct. Along with this BLOC PARTY are headlining with DIZZEE RASCAL taking the sub slot on that same day. While QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE are set to sub headline FOO FIGHTERS and FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE will sub to KASABIAN.

That is all.