2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True about the rock festival but if Enter Shikari or At The Drive-In headline nme same night, it still keeps that stature and both bands want to be seen by many of R&L crowd.

Bestival I doubt, as said, she headlined a similar size two years ago, that was a MB put together fest.

R&L is a rock, indie/pop, alternative festival. Flo, Kasabian and Foo's fit that.

It wouldn't make a difference if you had 4 or 400, it's more the lack of the record.

However, if you were going to try and convince us, you could have at least made it realistic. You almost had me at one point. Florence can't be headlining NME, because we all know The Cure are. Next you'll be saying Kasabian are headlining.

Edited by swankyjellyfish

i dont know where you're going with this mate, i dont wanna get into a forum fight here but what I'm saying is realistic, I am saying Kasabian are headlining Main Stage, I am saying that Flo will headline NME on one of the days, but i have no info on The Cure.

I can't imagine you have much info on anyone, we all know Kasabian are headlining, efests told us weeks ago, it would be like me saying "i've had some info that Foo Fighters are playing and Kaiser Chiefs are 3rd from top on main stage". We get people saying this every year "so and so told me this" and it's usually a load of bollocks

Edited by swankyjellyfish

Bestival crowd is different to Leeds/Reading. They would accept Flo Mo. Can you honestly believe after how much shit they took last year when MCR was announced to headline they would book Flo Mo, there would be a shit storm :P I would be annoyed after all this hype of these great headliners green day, The Cure been thrown around alot to go from them to Flo is a massive drop.

Don't really get alternative headliners though.

It wouldn't make a difference if you had 4 or 400, it's more the lack of the record.

However, if you were going to try and convince us, you could have at least made it realistic. You almost had me at one point. Florence can't be headlining NME, because we all know The Cure are. Next you'll be saying Kasabian are headlining.

listen, dukeyy. some geezer, joking or not, said that Kasabian weren't headlining, so i cleared that up. I never said I've got inside information, you should be able to deduce that when you realise i'm right. Flo ain't headlining. She wouldn't fill the main stage enough, by that i don't mean audience-wise, i'm sure she'd draw a huge crowd of reading first-timers and those who've just finished their GCSE's and all that, I might she couldn't fill it in terms of her presence, but basically the moral of the story is, that she's on the NME stage.