2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on, wait, can we just clear this up.... Kasabian and Foo Fighters are headlining and Kaiser Chiefs are playing?

If only we had this news earlier. If only, there was someone who had contacts, who ran a website and revealed this information to us, perhaps through riddles. Perhaps called Nail? Kneel?

I guess i'll just have to hope someone can do this in time for the future :mellow:

Hang on, wait, can we just clear this up.... Kasabian and Foo Fighters are headlining and Kaiser Chiefs are playing?

If only we had this news earlier. If only, there was someone who had contacts, who ran a website and revealed this information to us, perhaps through riddles. Perhaps called Nail? Kneel?

I guess i'll just have to hope someone can do this in time for the future :mellow:

All the hyping for The Cure and Green Day was merely nothing but just rumor and people getting too exited over nothing. All we had is strong rumor based on some info than isn't probably as it was now.

Realistically the strongest link we've had to an actual headliner is Flo now and the slight chance of Linkin Park via the rock band option.

Doesn't matter about that the crowd it different. It's a 50k or similar festival. She has done that two years ago at Latitude and and she's is WAY WAY bigger now.

I got to agree with Sankyjellyfish? FATM isn't right to Headline reading wether she is big enough or not. She has had 2 crackin albums but she isn't going to pull Rock/Indie fans in as a headliner as a sub sure. Bloc Party will headline (opinion) few years subbing they go down well at Reading as Friday Headline.

I think me and this jelfridge character could get on, he's actually listening to what I'm saying. Florence won't headline, she isn't THAT big, yes she's got a sold out tour and what not, but really she simply isn't headline material. Bloc Party are moreso, Green Day maybe, but i still think its gunna be someone unexpected after the obviousness of the other 2 headliners

I think me and this jelfridge character could get on, he's actually listening to what I'm saying. Florence won't headline, she isn't THAT big, yes she's got a sold out tour and what not, but really she simply isn't headline material. Bloc Party are moreso, Green Day maybe, but i still think its gunna be someone unexpected after the obviousness of the other 2 headliners