2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

Neil, if the source you mentioned who knows all 3 headliners said the 3rd headliner was a run of the mill band, wouldn't it be a bit of a shock if it was Flo. She isn't entirely a run of the mill act and if someone seen her on the R+L line up it would raise an eyebrow or 2. So there's a strong possibility that it isn't her.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil, if the source you mentioned who knows all 3 headliners said the 3rd headliner was a run of the mill band, wouldn't it be a bit of a shock if it was Flo. She isn't entirely a run of the mill act and if someone seen her on the R+L line up it would raise an eyebrow or 2. So there's a strong possibility that it isn't her.

I wouldn't say she's unexpected to be on the line-up. She's played many times before, to the outside world it'll just look like R&L had given her a push as she's played so much etc. and they're struggling like other fests this year. I'd say it's a lot less surprising to the masses that she's headlining, a lot less then it would be to us.

Edited by thesecretingredientiscrime

Edited by mrtourette

knowing that source I don't think he'd consider Flo any differently to other acts that Reading would normally have. It would have had to be an outstanding act (a U2 / rolling stones type of thing) or one of his personal favs to fall outside if his 'standard Reading act' view I think.

knowing that source I don't think he'd consider Flo any differently to other acts that Reading would normally have. It would have had to be an outstanding act (a U2 / rolling stones type of thing) or one of his personal favs to fall outside if his 'standard Reading act' view I think.

Bring Me The Horizon could support ATDI in the NME Tent one night.

Chuck in some F***** Up, Turbowolf, Gallows, Serj Tankian, The Living End, New Found Glory, letlive, A Day To Remember (preferably not), Rolo Tomassi, - or something along those lines, then it could be alternate for the lock-up (which can be the Dance Stage that day).

Really want Death From Above 1979 to play mainstage on the Foos day. Only went on the Sunday last year as I wanted to see F***** Up and the other half wanted to see Muse, but I went to see DFA1979 and was blown away.

someone has just mailed me to say they know that the headliners are Flo, Kasabian & Foos - in that order for Reading.

I can't verify anything about that person to say how likely they are to be on the level. Make up your own mind. :)

Edited by rug568