2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

Metallica sell tickets and five years seems to be the minimum time between bands so its natural that they have them play every five years, they're working on a new album so hopefully we'd get new songs next year

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, just had another mail, this time from someone with a history with me.

And they're saying, very insistently .....

Green Day.

However, while this guy has a history, it's not 100% perfect. I have no doubt that they have an inside line with some of what they've previously told me, but without it being 100% I can't put too much faith in it because of the better record around the arena tour thing.

Meanwhile, just had another mail, this time from someone with a history with me.

Green Day.

However, while this guy has a history, it's not 100% perfect. I have no doubt that they have an inside line with some of what they've previously told me, but without it being 100% I can't put too much faith in it because of the better record around the arena tour thing.

Green Day.

Do they ever make a poster as complete as the "leaked" ones that keep cropping up, this early in the game..? I would have thought that at least half of the undercard would be missing at this stage, especially on the main stage and NME. Seems to me that people trying to blag these posters off as real would have a better chance if they were less complete

Do they ever make a poster as complete as the "leaked" ones that keep cropping up, this early in the game..? I would have thought that at least half of the undercard would be missing at this stage, especially on the main stage and NME. Seems to me that people trying to blag these posters off as real would have a better chance if they were less complete

But then again you can't reveal you're sources meaning we're always going to have to question the info.

even knowing the sources I have to question everything. :lol:

With this latest GD one I just can't take it as definitely right, because of the arena tour source. But it does add weight to the possibility of that arena tour source being perhaps wrong, now I have two not-bad sources telling me it's GD.