2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey I only went out for a couple of hours and I had about 30 odd pages to catch up on! I know its easy to say now but just before xmas me and the gf were guessing at who was going to play this year and we both said hopefully Green Day and we thought Florence and the machine would sub to them!

Please let the rumour be true Neil, i had a 5% chance earlier in the thread, hopefully my odds have increased a little now :)

Best part of tonight?

The new fake poster in the magazine doing it's rounds on Facebook and me having the honour of just crushing people's dreams by saying "fake".

I am the only person that reads this site. However I will look like a tit if it's the real line up :sarcastic:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Neil's info only say that Green Day were doing an arena tour, and Neil then assumed that a RanL appearance was out of the window? Could it not be possible that they do the tour to promote their new album, and the festivals to do a greatest hits/20th anniversary of Kerplunk set?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Neil's info only say that Green Day were doing an arena tour, and Neil then assumed that a RanL appearance was out of the window? Could it not be possible that they do the tour to promote their new album, and the festivals to do a greatest hits/20th anniversary of Kerplunk set?