2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How reliable is the source? Any more on the Green Day rumours from last night???

And is the FATM on the rumours page because of what you said about her playing either V or R&L or do you have some new info regarding that???

blur source - unknown. But I have some leads in that direction. :)

Nowt more on Green Day, but have a secret squirrel on the case with that with might pay dividends.

And I had a little on Flo, but can't know how good it might be at the mo.

I would much prefer Blur to headline NME stage, even if that meant I had to suffer through bands I didn't like so that I could actually be in the crowd at all.

The crowd would be way too big for them to play any stage other than main, so I know this isn't possible, but it would be way more awesome. Or I'd be quite happy seeing just Damon and Graham doing a set similar to their Warchild appearance.

i didn't want to say anything about this simply because its one of those "friend of a friend" tales which are almost always a load of cobblers. it most likely still is a load of old cobblers, but being that blur are now being mentioned i may as well mention it.

a friend of mine who doesn't follow festivals at all is seeing this bloke who's friend claims to be a music journo. i know its a bit of a stretch, but apparently he told her the headliners were foo fighters kasabian and blur. Now as much of a stretch as it might be, i hadn't mentioned the foo fighters or kasabian to her, so for her to come out with that seems a bit odd.

like i say its a stretch and i wasn't going to mention it due to that very fact, but it does seem a bit coincidental now.