2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hereby proclaim that all future Reading and Leeds headliners should make the festivals their only shows. Not their only festival, not their only show that summer, nor that year. I want them to be their only shows ever. The band must form in March when the lineup is announced, write some songs, and then disband the Monday morning after the festivals. That is the only true form of exclusivity, and I will not attend the festival unless my headliners are exclusives. If I had it my way I'd be the only one allowed to go. Damn you people and your ruining of my exclusivity.

Don't know if anyone cares apart from me but I've just seen Franz Ferdinand mention on their facebook that they're doing le cabaret vert festival in france on the same weekend as reading and leeds so no chance of them being there. Just incase anyone was hoping to see them with them doing Field day festival and other European festivals this year.

Don't know if anyone cares apart from me but I've just seen Franz Ferdinand mention on their facebook that they're doing le cabaret vert festival in france on the same weekend as reading and leeds so no chance of them being there. Just incase anyone was hoping to see them with them doing Field day festival and other European festivals this year.