Bullet For My Valentine

Bring Me The Horizon

Sunday Leeds/Saturday Reading

Kasabian

Kaiserchiefs

The Courteneers

Vampire Weekend

Two Door Cinema Club

I think thats a pretty reasonable attempt however theres no way that mumford and sons would get the same slot as avenged sevenfold and the courteeners. I would push both those bands down a slot. The enemy have been appearing high on a few predictions, I think they will now be a lot closer to the bottom of the lineup than the top. Also think vampire weekend should be a slot higher.

Looks realistic enough, but if that's a Leeds prediction I think Foos would headline the Friday, Blur the Saturday and Kasabian/Bloc Party would be Sunday. Although if FR had stuck to the format of days we saw in 2009 and 2010 then yeah. Which band would headline Leeds out of Kasabian and Bloc Party by the way?

Would be a sad sight to see the Manics play 4th down but then again, that's sadly how it goes nowadays. Damon and Liam on the same day? blink.giftongue.gif

The big difference is that Arcade fire, strokes, mcr and biffy have all had big selling albums, all 4 have had a lot of radio airplay and the last 3 have all had hit singles. Rammstein in my opinion would be a better live act than all but the organisers tend to look for a bit more commercial success at the top. I think rammstein are one of those bands who wouldnt work subbing so better playing download, sonisphere to their main demographics.

Edited by jump

The bands look about right but not sure about some of the ordering. Just like with mumfords I could never see avenged sevenfold getting the same slot as a band like kaiser chiefs. Couldnt see incubus 2 slots below gaslight anthem, 1 slot above would seem more reasonable.

Regarding the nme tent, I dont think feeder have enough "nme or kerrang" cool to headline that tent anymore. Also wombats are ridiculously low, they would probably play that slot on the main stage, never mind the nme.

Edited by Rudzkii

I think Feeder are bigger than Ash. I'd bet you 9/10 R&L festival goers could name more Feeder songs than Ash songs. Ash headlined the NME in 2007 when they weren't particularly relevant... I'd say that last year's slot didn't really do Ash justice.

edit: Just checked Wikipedia and Ash have had more no.1 albums, which is great, but I still go by the logic of 'how many songs by ... can the Reading crowd name' and I'm convinced that Feeder would win by a country mile.

I'm not saying Feeder won't play mid-main, but I'm saying that they are capable of headlining the tent and would make a great alternative to an American headliner like Green Day or Metallica.

A.F.I. wouldn't play 3rd they'd headline or more likely be on a bigger stage, Living End would sub or headline, Turbonegro the same, Melvins wouldn't be booked (imo), Bouncing Souls would be mid billing (they bitched last time they played so doubt they will come back), can't see Less Than Jake headlining again, Thursday would probably sub. Fucked Up around 3rd seems more likely, Dwarves should be mid billing and you need to add a 2 more bands to each day.

Edited by jump