2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you're right and something get's released soon, and i hope he is right and they are amazing. That website Strictly randl have said that Foo's and Greenday are playing but i'm not sure how much i read into that, if those two were headlining alongside Jay Z & Kanye or Blur then they would be pretty amazing headliners.

I'm happy Blur and Green Day are being talked about, happens every year though :D would love:

Green Day

The Prodigy

Florence & the Machine

You Me At Six

Two Door Cinema Club

System Of A Down

Slipknot

Placebo

The Gaslight Anthem

Chase & Status

Blur

Bloc Party

Mumford & Sons

No Doubt

Lostprophets

I'm happy Blur and Green Day are being talked about, happens every year though :D would love:

Green Day

The Prodigy

Florence & the Machine

You Me At Six

Two Door Cinema Club

System Of A Down

Slipknot

Placebo

The Gaslight Anthem

Chase & Status

Blur

Bloc Party

Mumford & Sons

No Doubt

Lostprophets

Keese came in last year with his 3 before efestivals did and that's when efestivals started debating what they'd heard etc. They both had 1 wrong in their group, but efests hadn't got a clue on Gun's and Roses as far as I'm aware so although efests is good and all that, they do get it wrong or at the very rare time not even hear them.

no one disputed any of that. any rumors on reading efests page are just that until confirmed. last year at least keese got his in before efests had anyone actually confirmed. might've said who he believed was but that's all so tone yourself down over there eh

Not true, My point is Keese brought out Guns and Roses, Virtual Festivals even did. Efest had no clue about it, whereas Keese heard something different to efests, which as I've said, i don't discredit one more than the other.

He was 100% on two of them just as Efests was. Efests don't confirm till march either totally and a TBC as we've seen before doesn't guarantee it

So what's your point?

efests confirmed Muse, MCR, The Strokes and Pulp months before March.

Also for the third time: leaks aren't worth believing unless efests put some stock in them, keese won't be around until March so won't be able to give his take until then.

If your argument against that is "keese had GNR before efests so that proves that some leaks are true without efests confirming", that's nonsense because i) keese's information isn't your standard leak and is proven to be correct, and ii) as soon as efests heard this rumour and looked into it they confirmed it as well, which proves my point that if they hear something and then confirm it then you can assume that it's correct. If they hear a rumour/leak (like the one about Daft Punk this year) and then turn round and say "that's bollocks" then you can pretty much assume that it's bollocks.

I don't know why you decided to bring up the point about keese getting in before efests one year as it's totally irrelevant.

It's bloody not, you've just said that efests had to look into it to get info on Guns n Roses that Keese had. I didn't mentined supposed leaks, I mentioned only Keese himself.

All I've said Keese had good info of certain band/s before Efests did so from certain people it can happen and you've turned it into a drama.

A confirming like I didn't dispute than efests is as reliable as anything but the above it correct is as much as you needed to say really.