2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually feel based on rumors elsewhere that Foo and The Killers are going to play this.

You have a rock band, the indie band. just need something different and a bit alternative.

If dizzee plays i think he subs the killers, can't see him subbing foo's and as has been said whenever rap has headlined if jay z played, rap has not subbed.

Jay Z

Dizzee

The Killers

Florence

Foos

Bloc Party

A bit different from everyone else's guesses I know but could be feasible I guess. I would have put BP under Killers but that would be an exact replicate of '08 which would not look good for the festival. Since Florence has already been announced for Beni she could pinch a high spot at R + L too, alternatively you could put Dizzee under Killers, have her 3rd and then have a dance act under Jay Z. Can see Green Day playing as well though...

just noticed some random rumors for Download. Blink 182 been added and Tool, surely these are headline acts? what's the logic behind them? Plus Rammstein rumored for soni again which is more likely and muse...

Jay Z

Dizzee

The Killers

Florence

Foos

Bloc Party

A bit different from everyone else's guesses I know but could be feasible I guess. I would have put BP under Killers but that would be an exact replicate of '08 which would not look good for the festival. Since Florence has already been announced for Beni she could pinch a high spot at R + L too, alternatively you could put Dizzee under Killers, have her 3rd and then have a dance act under Jay Z. Can see Green Day playing as well though...

Reading Friday/Leeds Sunday

KIllers

Bloc Party

Reading Saturday/Leeds Friday

Kanye West

Noel Gallagher

Reading Sunday/Leeds Saturday

Foo Fighters

Biffy Clyro

Strikes me as a pretty solid line-up, shift a few tickets, no?

With a decent headliners on at least one of the tents on the Foos day, that line-up would suit me right down to the ground.

Reading Friday/Leeds Sunday

KIllers

Bloc Party

Reading Saturday/Leeds Friday

Kanye West

Noel Gallagher

Reading Sunday/Leeds Saturday

Foo Fighters

Biffy Clyro

Strikes me as a pretty solid line-up, shift a few tickets, no?

With a decent headliners on at least one of the tents on the Foos day, that line-up would suit me right down to the ground.

Edited by gazza_20

just noticed some random rumors for Download. Blink 182 been added and Tool, surely these are headline acts? what's the logic behind them? Plus Rammstein rumored for soni again which is more likely and muse...

Tool are rumoured to sub Black Sabbath...

Blink 182 cant play the friday or saturday, perhaps headline the second stage on sunday? Unbelieveable but could happen.

Think Rammstein is the only big miss for me at Download for next year but The Prodigy will be amazing.

Heres my Guess for Reading, Ive just done this quickly off top of my head

FRIDAY MAIN

THE KILLERS

STEREOPHONICS

BLOC PARTY

THE RACOUNTUERS

RADIO1

TINIE TEMPAH

SATURDAY MAIN

KAYNE WEST

PLAN B

KAISER CHIEFS

LOST PROPHETS

RADIO1

FRANZ FERDINAND

SUNDAY MAIN

FOO FIGHTERS

PIXIES

DIZZEE RASCAL

THE CRIBS

RADIO1

CHASE N STATUS

Heres my Guess for Reading, Ive just done this quickly off top of my head

FRIDAY MAIN

THE KILLERS

STEREOPHONICS

BLOC PARTY

THE RACOUNTUERS

RADIO1

TINIE TEMPAH

SATURDAY MAIN

KAYNE WEST

PLAN B

KAISER CHIEFS

LOST PROPHETS

RADIO1

FRANZ FERDINAND

SUNDAY MAIN

FOO FIGHTERS

PIXIES

DIZZEE RASCAL

THE CRIBS

RADIO1

CHASE N STATUS

Thats what I was going for, did you see how fast V sold out this year? Under an hour and Reading and Leeds sold out when? oh, it didn't, like Neil says Melvin will try and book acts targeted at a younger crowd, it that happens that it has a more V feel to it then so be it. At least its not that poppy, it could get worse, and it probably will, Download and Sonishere are the place to go for people wanting those acts, it showed in last years ticket sales.

Its like Reading doesn't know what it wants to be anymore.