Park Special Guests

Guest george424

Dont rip my head off - but just noticed that Take That have Saturday 25th free.

Seems they will be travelling down to Birmingham from Scotland.

Not interested in seeing them at Glasto and sorta doubt it would be them, mainly because I got to thinking that they dont need the exposure or extra attention as their ticket sales say it all...

then again...

myabe this 'exposure' thing is something they do need as they took the Robster back and well, I dunno. Just think it could be an outside chance.

(please set your phasers to stun, not kill) :ph34r:

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ringo stars got his 'all starr band' touring and free on saturday.. doesn't fit but may pop up somewhere perhaps

Ringo Starr UK & Ireland Tour Dates are as follows:

Fri June 17th 2011 - Hampton Court Palace, London

Sat June 18th 2011 - Empire Theatre Liverpool, Liverpool

Mon June 20th 2011 - Symphony Hall, Birmingham

Wed June 22nd 2011 - Opera House Manchester, Manchester

Thu June 23rd 2011 - Clyde Auditorium Glasgow, Glasgow

Fri June 24th 2011 - BIC, Bournemouth

but she also said, right after LL had asked her about one of them being a headliner "the Saturday is booked, but the Friday.... there's been a lot of talk about this slot but it's not booked yet... it's not quite where you think it is, at the moment" so I read that as the biggie being on the Friday

We got to Thom Yorke last year about 5-10 mins before he started, but then no one was really sure if it was or wasnt him, not sure how long after he started they shut the area off as obviously i was in the crowd. to be honest it all entirely depends how much its advertised and how certain the rumours are beforehand, cos I imagine for Biffy's set last year you'd have to get down there a lot before, as they had sent a load of flags round the campsites as advertising. my advice would be if everyone seems to know who its gonna be get up there early but if not then your probably ok living it a bit later. not very helpful i know but there no real definite answer im afraid

but she also said, right after LL had asked her about one of them being a headliner "the Saturday is booked, but the Friday.... there's been a lot of talk about this slot but it's not booked yet... it's not quite where you think it is, at the moment" so I read that as the biggie being on the Friday