Worst clashes?

Guest godders1966

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the acts i really want to see are squashed into a short time period on the friday. Mozza, Mumford, Jimmy Cliff, BB King, the Park Special Guests. I wish these guys were spread out a bit more over the whole weekend. I haven't really got a great Beyonce alternative yet (unless Billy Bragg comes through to me and headlines Left Field on the Sunday).

Friday night is awful for me - other half will probably go to U2, bessie mates are going to Primal Scream (who I would have liked to have seen also) but the two acts that I was most excited about seeing all festival are Caribou and Crystal Castles and they are clashing at the same time. Gutted.

Never been to Glasto before (although have wandered off on my own at V and Big Chill to see stuff nooone else wants to see before now) and it sounds immense so slightly worried I'm going to get lost trying to find my way round on my own!!

I Am Kloot/Mulatu/BAD/BB King/Bright Eyes

Fleet Foxes/Jimmy Cliff/Edgar Broughton/Guests

Elbow/Monae

Paul Simon/Bees

Friday's a bit of a horror show for clashes!