Worst clashes?

Guest godders1966

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a few clashes on Friday for me, which is a bit of a shame TDCC and Naked and Famous is one, White lies and elbow on Saturday and then plump Djs and Japanese popstars on Sunday.

Although lots to see this year, not a lot of MUST sees so I think it'll come down to, where am I, how far are they, how arsed am I and who's about and what do they want to do...

Wu Tang Clan / Emmy The Great

B.B. King / Bright Eyes

Janelle Monae / James Blake

Beyonce / Queens of the Stone Age / Kool & the Gang / The Streets

-----

Those are the ones I'm noticed so far :(

Pretty much all of the people I'm going with want to see Beyonce (and its a nightmare to find people after headliners as it is, let alone on the Sunday when everyones phones tend to have died) so after The Libertines and Pulp were ruled out I was kind of content with seeing her - now major f**king clashage :(

few clashes here but nothing too serious

wu tang / vaccines / CTE but vaccines are on again so not bad

U2 / cee low

coldplay / chem bros

elbow / white lies

friendly fires / paulo nutini

would rather be at QOTSA than beyonce but would hate to miss jay-z and kanye if she brought them on :/

Oh also are the park special guests revealed beforehand in the daily paper or something, or do you just go along and see?

Im glad to have the sunday relatively free, though so I can go and explore. Realising more and more how gastly certain shifts i get (working for oxfam) could be though :unsure:

Edited by cooio

im not gonna get too hung up on clashes until the official times are out, an act playing longer/extra act in the line up can change everything.

I can see myself missing anyone who clashes with wu-tang so potentially Wombats and Cage The Elephant and these will make it a rush to get to king blues

The Wombats and the first half of Darwin Deez.

Example and Chase&Status

Tinie Tempah and Jimmy Eat World and Skepta.

Kaiser Chiefs and Pendulum. I've seen both before, and Pendulum I know won't dissapoint. Kaisers, howeer, have gradulally gotten worse. Oh, and DJ fresh too.

The Wombats and the first half of Darwin Deez.

Example and Chase&Status

Tinie Tempah and Jimmy Eat World and Skepta.

Kaiser Chiefs and Pendulum. I've seen both before, and Pendulum I know won't dissapoint. Kaisers, howeer, have gradulally gotten worse. Oh, and DJ fresh too.

Where to start?! First glance:

2DCC v Naked & Famous

Darwin Deez v Newton Faulkner

B A D v Biffy v Morrissey v Special Guests v Jimmy Cliff (that early Friday evening is a nightmare!)

QOTSA v Kool & The Gang

The highlighted ones are my gut feel for what I'll end up at. With my track record, I'll be pissed, asleep in a heap and miss the f**king lot.

~U2 vs Primal Scream ! i have always wanted to see Primal Scream, particularly at Glasto but U2 are one of my fave bands and think it will be a special night, this has happenes lots of times - i always choose someone else over the primals - hopefully i will get anothr chance to see Primals at Glasto another time.

the other clash is whoever is playing at the same time as the Zingzillas in the Kidsz field as my 3yrold will need to be at the front - :) only at Glastonbury