Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip

Guest Big Vern

they're one act that gets a lot of love on these pages but i just don't get it.. i feel patronised listening to those pseudo sixth former lyrics. some of the beats aren't all bad, but man those lyrics...

still, i don't have to be there - i hope those that go enjoy them - and they did give us one of the funniest reviews ever on Pitchfork.

they're one act that gets a lot of love on these pages but i just don't get it.. i feel patronised listening to those pseudo sixth former lyrics. some of the beats aren't all bad, but man those lyrics...

still, i don't have to be there - i hope those that go enjoy them - and they did give us one of the funniest reviews ever on Pitchfork.

I love 'em. Saw them last year in the Queens Head, great way to finish the festival. One of my favourite bands

Got to disagree with Jimmyt about that review, though. Piss funny and well written, a really good rant. I've got no problem with people disagreeing with my tasts and slagging my favourites off, as long as they do it with a modicum of wit.

Liked them since the viral of Thou Shall Always Kill went around a few years ago. Caught them at Glastonbury 2 years ago but had to leave early last year so missed them. Glad they're back - I think they are a Glastonbury staple now.

Great live - can understand why some would see them as patronising but they cretainly do not take themselves seriously. He is a good poet and the beats are excellent imo. Great audience connection too. One of my very few 'musts' of the festival.