MYHAB

Guest lizzygoespunk

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Green Tent Company 2 man tents look even smaller than the ones Myhab showed - not even sure my airbed will fit!!

On the Glasto news page it says: As we write, GTC are constructing a tented campsite with a bar and catering, to provide accommodation and facilities (including parking) for every customer who has booked through MyHab.

To my mind 'facilities' includes showers etc but we'll see - it will still be great! www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/myhab2011

Facilities should include 24-hour hot-showers, and real flushing toilets.

At the moment I'm even wondering if we'll have water there. As Myhab had to put very large water-bag reservoirs and pumps in place.

I'm all packed and travelling early tomorrow morning. I'd assumed we'd be able to shower?

While I thank GTC for stepping in and I am sure they will make an good effort. We have been f*cked and I thank Michael for saving the day, doing the absolute best he can. However, I sense no Showers, no "Pampering Parlour" for the ladies and very small 2 man tents.

I am thinking about parking up there because it will be a lot easier and then just heading into site and camping in General Population.

(Mods please feel free to delete that comment if necessary, it is a personal opinion)

done!

Edited by kerplunk

The two man tents on the Green Tent Company look tiny and appear to have a very low hydrostatic head... :O

Totally fair play to Michael and GFL for sorting out an alternative for so many people at such short notice. If it's not as good as MyHab's facilites would have been my advice to everyone who's been let down is to treat this like a holiday booking - do what you'd do if your hotel wasn't as described in the brochure and take photos, measurements etc, and then when you get back you all have lots of evidence to throw at MyHab to take them to court if necessary and get compensation.

Omg I/we sort of new there was a chance of this happening!!

How can this get away with it when he must of known that the company was going t*ts up a while back. How do people like this guy sleep at night? I sincerely hope that he tried to make it work and it's not just a case of him creaming the money before throwing in the towel.