Who are your must see acts?

Guest Stiky

Only a few must sees for me this year but thats better in a way less having to rush around :)A fair I wouldn't mind seeing but not many I am going to run around the site for :).

Chase and Status

White Lies

Friendly Fires

Noah and the Whale (Clash with the above!!)

and Everything Everything

and my mates making me go see Biff, but I seen them before and tis Pyramid and therefore it be people wanting Mountains and nothing else.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be the Wu Tang but am seeing them in Birmingham week before which means i can see Cage the Elephant. also must see King Blues, The Streets, 3 Daft Monkeys and Rastamouse - have to see Rastamouse

Elbow, but the thought of fighting it out with tens of thousands of Coldplay fans is putting me off.

I'd like to see Space Ritual/Eat Static and System 7 again, but Mrs B hates the last two and would hate the first if she ever saw them.

I think I'll be hitting the circus/cabaret quite a lot

Here's the best tip I can give..

See

"The Correspondents"

They are playing in a few places around the festival this year I think - I accidentally saw them last year in Shangri-la and they blew my little socks off - Best band I saw that year by a country mile (I missed Thom :( )

In case you're wondering, they are kind of like a fusion of 1930s Swing, hip hop, and Jungle. with added spandex.

Oh and there's a trampoline and a running machine. I'm saying no more.

Just see them, I promise it'll be a highlight.

Must see Janelle Monae. Should have seen her in Feb but basically just couldn't be bothered going. What an error. So will not make that mistake again.

Annoyingly she clashes with White Lies, who any other year would have been a must see.

Got my tickets to see Bright Eyes, so I can now see Ke$ha.

The Gaslight Anthem are my other must see. Without listing all of the bands on the line up I'm going to see.

Beyonce, Wu-Tang, The Chemical Brothers, Big Boi, Hercules & Love Affair, DJ Shadow, Robyn, Warpaint, Wild Beasts, Caribou, James Blake, Skream & Benga, Jamie xx, Ms Dynamite, SBTRKT, Joker, Tensnake, Toddla T w/ Serocee, Addison Groove, Julio Bashmore, Flux Pavilion, Mount Kimbie, Gold Panda, The Heatwave..

Yep, I'm full aware of the agonising clashes I face. I'll be able to see some of these throughout the year and at over festivals so I'll be able to narrow this down A LOT nearer the time.

Here's the best tip I can give..

See

"The Correspondents"

They are playing in a few places around the festival this year I think - I accidentally saw them last year in Shangri-la and they blew my little socks off - Best band I saw that year by a country mile (I missed Thom :( )

In case you're wondering, they are kind of like a fusion of 1930s Swing, hip hop, and Jungle. with added spandex.

Oh and there's a trampoline and a running machine. I'm saying no more.

Just see them, I promise it'll be a highlight.