Food Stalls

Guest punkincowcat

The argyle food market has been there since 2008, it's a big area made up of loads of wee stalls selling really nice scottish food like stovies and haggis. I think they do things like burgers and macaroni cheese as well. I always get food from there because it's much better than burger van shite :)

The argyle food market has been there since 2008, it's a big area made up of loads of wee stalls selling really nice scottish food like stovies and haggis. I think they do things like burgers and macaroni cheese as well. I always get food from there because it's much better than burger van shite :)

x3 on argyle food market, well good quality! you may pay a little extra but the quality for festival food is really high. dont let the burger vans rip you off for poor quality!

hope robert wiseman dairy is back but i dont think its gonna be, their breakfast area was epic last year!

Roaming Rotisserie Roast Chicken was absolutely amazing. Went all 3 days, and got a discount the last day I'm pretty sure. Half a roast chicken plus decent roast potatoes. Went and had a look on their website to see if they were coming to RN, but there's just a gap on that weekend. I shall be praying. Greg Anderson, if you read this- Hi :)

Roaming Rotisserie Roast Chicken was absolutely amazing. Went all 3 days, and got a discount the last day I'm pretty sure. Half a roast chicken plus decent roast potatoes. Went and had a look on their website to see if they were coming to RN, but there's just a gap on that weekend. I shall be praying. Greg Anderson, if you read this- Hi :)