Official RockNess Guide...

Guest losing.my.edge

glimmers, disco bloodbath, magician, retro grade, casper c / stopmakingme added, NICE!

seen erol loads but really really intrigued to see him on the afterburner! got a feeling it will either be poor or totally mind blowing but no idea which one!

Edited by Memory Man

Thats a deadly wee guide and to be honest its making me regret not heading over for the 3rd year in a row. Fairly pissed I can't attend this year, the line up is quite solid, pretty jealous! I'll miss the banter this year.

Least I get to see the Chems and DJ Shadow at the Picnic.

Alex Metric is playing the bacardi tent but he is clashing with the chemical brothers nooo. But anyway the bacardi line up looks good so i might check that out at some point and i think it might be replacing the Rizla am not sure tho.

I read in the guide that 'The Village' will be open to day ticket holders. So we (campers) are gonna need to show wristbands to get in there, therefore there will be queue's. This means that there is only one block of toilets in yellow!! Last year was bad, I fear this year is gonna be even worse :(

Edited by LiamGP