Stage Splits

Guest iPaulo xD

What is the general consensus on the reasoning behind a not releasing the splits before putting day tickets on, and then waiting ages to do it? Is it anti-black Market?

It can't be about the crowds, because I feel the two headline acts on each day will get a certain type of person buying day tickets...which in my opinion considering the artists in question will bring in some....onteresting types?

What is the general consensus on the reasoning behind a not releasing the splits before putting day tickets on, and then waiting ages to do it? Is it anti-black Market?

It can't be about the crowds, because I feel the two headline acts on each day will get a certain type of person buying day tickets...which in my opinion considering the artists in question will bring in some....onteresting types?

• 4 weeks later...

For me personally I am shocked that razorlight and pendulum are below dizzy and primal scream

i like primal scream and i know they have a huge following. Im disappointed with that tho.

does anyone agree?

this year is going to need a lot of planning to get around i think.

think ill be in the bowtime tent alot!

What a disaster - Artics clash with Chase & Status, Glasvegas clash with Razorlight, Manics clash with B.A.D, looks like I,m gonna have to take my trainers 'cause there's gonna be some serious running between stages. And Cast are below Jessie J and Example- wots going on there !?! Not one stage where you can camp down for a few then move on, too much bloody pap idol music.

Why are The Courteeners so high?

Don't hear much of them on the radio since 2008, just the 2 albums & apparently poor live. They didn't even headline my uni summer ball. Are they a bit of a "V" band like Lostprophets?

Edited by Couchy