Special Guest

Guest Poleski

I see dirty vegas no longer have RockNess in their diary and they are now playing Glade on the Sunday.

Who is everyones tip for the spot then?

I'm guessing a Deadmau5 unhooked set. His Sunday is free, his live set is due in Netherlands on the Monday so they can just transport that from London. All he actually needs to come up with is a few gadgets. It's entirely possible.

I think if they had a booking like deadmau5 it would be announced and highly publisized (much like laidback luke) It's not sold out and this would create a large pull of people buying tickets.

Also if they cared that much maybe it would be due to the fact of the 'no neds' policy as deadmau5 would attract a crowd of the likes.

would put money on it not being him.

I remember they had something similar for the headliner on Sunday of the Annie Mac tent last year and it said TBC on the laynard and everything and it turned out to be Andy Mac who played during the day on the Saturday? Seems like they tried to book someone at the last minute but they pulled out, maybe along the same lines this year?

I remember they had something similar for the headliner on Sunday of the Annie Mac tent last year and it said TBC on the laynard and everything and it turned out to be Andy Mac who played during the day on the Saturday? Seems like they tried to book someone at the last minute but they pulled out, maybe along the same lines this year?

I think if they had a booking like deadmau5 it would be announced and highly publisized (much like laidback luke) It's not sold out and this would create a large pull of people buying tickets.

Also if they cared that much maybe it would be due to the fact of the 'no neds' policy as deadmau5 would attract a crowd of the likes.

would put money on it not being him.

No, his unhooked set is generally his much older stuff - including his unreleased songs. His live show is the show for the masses.

I don't know about the mau5 head situation but I think he wears his original mau5heads. Definitely not the LED ones, that a new thing anyway.

Edited by Poleski