Been sent Camping tickets, ordered Non Camping

Guest merago

A group of us bought our tickets way back at the early bird £99 price. I ordered Non Camping tickets as we are going up with our other halves who just refused to camp. However, when the tickets arrived, they are Camping tickets. Now, initially, I didn't think this would be a problem, however, I think I'm right in saying that there are time restrictions on when campers can leave and come back in to the festival. Is that right? If so, does anyone know if we can exchange our camping tickets for non camping wristbands when we arrive?

Cheers for that. I emailed AEG Live last week. 'Helpfully' got sent the FAQs, which are ambiguous at best regarding the times that non-campers have to be in the arena for and just plain don't answer the question on whether we can exchange our incorrect camping ticket for a non-camping. I know other people who also went for the early bird and ordered non camping who received a camping ticket, so it's not just me.

Does anyone have a number for AEG customer services? I can't seem to dig one up and my emails seem to be getting ignored now.

I daresay it won't be a problem in the end, but I'd rather find out for certain now than when we all turn up on the Friday.

EDIT- I've found the number -0844 493 1020

Edited by merago

Did you have any joy in contacting them. I am in similar situation in that have camping but dont intend to camp. Would like to think they would be happy exchanging on day and giving non camping wristband as doesnt effect them if you arent camping

I got through but customer services couldn't answer the question, I'm now awaiting a call back from one of the head office ticket team or something. As I said, I don't see it being a problem, but I'd like to know that for certain before the event.