Glastonbury illuminati Devil Worship

Guest Madmark

Nutters. That's who.

There isn't actually any link between triangles and satan anyway, all the illuminati/knights templar/masonic myths are based around christian sects and the same people that post this video also make similar nonsense claims about just about every popular musical artist around.

bonkers - as far as i can see - ALL the crowd scenes that are shown as proof are from ONE act - JZ - at a festival that has around 50 stages.

Oh - and the fact the top bit of a pyramid is triangular if viewed / iuustrated from the front......

These people are fruitcakes..... Michael Eavis is a Methodist, not a devil worshipping occult leader. In fact, if th world has more Eavi it would be a far better place.

In fact, if there was a glastonbury festival every weekend somewhere in the world, the world would be a better place.

Loonies.

From a Martin Stephenson song...

"organised religion is the people farmers friend"

Please do not mock this stuff.

At every Glastonbury festival I have been to I awake in the morning with the devil dancing around inside my head causing great pain.

Only by cleansing my soul by embibing fortified juice of the fruit of eden am I able to lift this dark blanket...only for it to return again the next morning...... :ph34r:

The illuminati

So can someone please explain how did a society that really was a drinking (sadly only coffee!) debate and book club that was generally was secularist, pro reason and scientific method, and for the advancement of human rights, liberal econimics and social contracts and against monarchy/absolutism and the dogma of religion become to be the boegyman and sided with the devil? :unsure:

The illuminati

So can someone please explain how did a society that really was a drinking (sadly only coffee!) debate and book club that was generally was secularist, pro reason and scientific method, and for the advancement of human rights, liberal econimics and social contracts and against monarchy/absolutism and the dogma of religion become to be the boegyman and sided with the devil? :unsure:

Edited by BlackHole2006

The illuminati

I love all of this conspiracy theory stuff! It's absolutely hilarious! Whilst I don't believe it at all, it is fascinating how people believe such shite.

If you want a laugh look at this analysis of the rihanna umbrella video: http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-and-prophetic-messages-in-rihannas-umbrella/

"The picture above is the explosion we see in the video right after the first verse. This explosion of chrome-colored liquid represents something truly disturbing: the rape of Rihanna by the Devil. The frame above represents the rape of Rihanna. Dressed in white and thus embodying “the good girl with values”, Rihanna dances while performing defensive gestures. She is trying to protect herself from the chrome liquid, which represents the seminal fluid of the Devil. The liquid hits her a total of 6 times."

:lol:

The illuminati