Comedy Stage

Guest manlikemoley

"V Festival is in it's 16th year and is one of the world’s biggest music festivals. V Festival Staffordshire shares the same bill as Chelmsford which runs simultaneously on the penultimate weekend in August. Predominately a rock festival which has hosted the likes of Kings of Leon, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Oasis in the past, different genres have now got on board with Dizzee Rascal, David Guetta and Lady Gaga playing in recent years. V Festival Staffordshire 2011 is offering a star studded line up with Eminem and Arctic Monkeys headlining with acts as big as Rihanna and Plan B also on show. To give you extra entertainment, V Festival Staffordshire 2011 has an all new Comedy Stage and has introduced V Style Luxury Camping."

taken from the carling music website

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would be surprised if it's anyone of any note. V doesn't like spending any extra money on the festival. Once they sell out it's just the music and very little else. They have the least amount of alternative entertainment I have seen at a festival. The indie disco on the Friday is as good as it gets and that's just some random DJ's playing music from the bands playing that weekend.

The fact they wont even put on a 3rd day on when every other festival does speaks volumes!!

They will never think about value for money whilst it keeps selling out.

• 2 weeks later...

there was an act called hypo-dog that was scheduled to played leeds in 2005 when i was there, but never turned up. I hope they book hypo-dog as ive always wondered what they/it would do lol