for those that are waiting for VIP tickets

Guest shedboy79

I phoned AEG asking about the vip add on tickets i bought and apparently they are not getting sent out, got to print of the conformation email and take it to ticket office on site. Why have they not told anyone about this when they bought the tickets ?

I phoned AEG asking about the vip add on tickets i bought and apparently they are not getting sent out, got to print of the conformation email and take it to ticket office on site. Why have they not told anyone about this when they bought the tickets ?

Oh good Lord. You'd think they'd have made some sort of contact with people to notify them about this. I'd rather have my ticket in hand, arrive and set up camp rather than fanny about at ticket office getting something sorted out that could easily have been done by now. It's totally confusing that other VIP campers have received their tickets already and yet some haven't. How hard is it to be organised?

Oh good Lord. You'd think they'd have made some sort of contact with people to notify them about this. I'd rather have my ticket in hand, arrive and set up camp rather than fanny about at ticket office getting something sorted out that could easily have been done by now. It's totally confusing that other VIP campers have received their tickets already and yet some haven't. How hard is it to be organised?