RockNess 2 Day Fest in Future?

Guest festkid

Rockness had amazing line-ups both in 2009 and 2010. Absolutely stellar bills both years. I went to both and feckin fell in love with the festival.

Personally this year I felt the line-up was a bit on the thin side and I decided not to go as I was looking for more bang for my buck (went to Sonar :P ), not knocking the festival at all and I'm sure it was still deadly as most of you how vouched for.

However every festival suffers thin years bill-wise, thin according to different folks opinions, perspectives and musical orientations. It's very hard to please everybody and the organisers obviously do their best to tick all the boxes with the acts available at the time.

Electric Picnic is similar this year, the line-up doesn't grab you by the bollix and make you jump for a ticket. Well me personally anyway. However I'm sure it ticks all the boxes for other folk. What can ya do except simply enjoy the festival in its entirety and stop nit-picking ;)

P.S. I'd thoroughly recommend Sonar for every electronic music fan on the planet, it was bleeding amazeballs and I'm definitely going back next year. I was still dancing in the shower when I got home on Monday evening B)