Shocking Clashes! Who to see..?

Guest Dirty_Dave

Saturday night is a killer for me with all the headliners and people that i wanted to see clashing!!

The decision is Eminem - who i would only go and see cos its Eminem and would be kinda cool (in a white gangster kind way) or Pendulum - who are pretty amazing live, great latest album and have a killer laser show or Jaguar Skills - who i have really been into for the last 6 months and was really excited about seeing at V.....!!

Decisions, decisons!!

Any Suggestions? :ph34r:

If assume Pendulum and Eminem are both doing 1hr30 min sets, and that Primal Scream are playing for an hour or so after Pendulum, then surely the end of Pendulum will overlap with the start of Eminem?

Unless of course they allow Primal Scream to play a headlining set, or they start around the same time as Eminem but finish after 50 minutes (I don't think that's likely as then a lot of people who were at the second stage would go to see the end of Eminem which might cause a crush at the front of the main stage).

Edited by Jie Bie