2013 Headliners

Guest shangri-la_steward

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd agree with the above poster, first was the best then third then second. They seem to have about 4 good songs an album and a lot of fillers, but they would draw a big crowd I think, although it's hardly an inspired booking seen as in 2012 they will be all over the place I reckon

With this - http://www.queenextravaganza.com/ - and Roger Taylor saying Queen may reform for the Olympics and/or play again in 2012, I'm saying my earlier crap about Queen at Glasto might not be that unlikely after all. Not saying it's likely, just that it might happen. In a kind of H2G2 way, something that's infinitely improbable is therefore finitely probable and will subsequently definitely happen. Just saying I can see the attraction of Queen at a festival like Glastonbury, although something in Hyde Park is probably more likely I admit.

I'll get my coat...

Maybe not the biggest but they're still one of the biggest here. They're easily big enough to headline the other stage.

yeah, tho that probably has more to do with the rarity value of their live performances than as true measure of their popularity.

They're well off the radar of most people who see most of the bands on that stage tho - like most acts whose peak was the best part of 10 years back.

yeah, tho that probably has more to do with the rarity value of their live performances than as true measure of their popularity.

They're well off the radar of most people who see most of the bands on that stage tho - like most acts whose peak was the best part of 10 years back.

Edited by Dan R

If Daft Punk were to play then I would say they'd be Other Stage headliners. Looking at a few acts who've headlined in the last few years and who are of a similar style. I would say Daft Punk have a much broader appeal than say Underworld or Orbital and alot more well known hits.

If Daft Punk were to play then I would say they'd be Other Stage headliners. Looking at a few acts who've headlined in the last few years and who are of a similar style. I would say Daft Punk have a much broader appeal than say Underworld or Orbital and alot more well known hits.