T Minus And Counting

Guest mooro

Hello all

Managed to find a pub with internet access. Have been missing this place and this thread. So here's an input from me for today;

Combine-Harvester-R1-43-.jpg

It's some sort of combine. Also the day on which a line in the Wurzel's song has greater significance - Oh I got 20 acres and you got 43.

:)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all

Managed to find a pub with internet access. Have been missing this place and this thread. So here's an input from me for today;

Combine-Harvester-R1-43-.jpg

It's some sort of combine. Also the day on which a line in the Wurzel's song has greater significance - Oh I got 20 acres and you got 43.

:)

Hello oneeye. The pre-op blowout is actually not going according to plan. I've managed to drink less over here than I do in the UK. I had really thought it was going to be the other way around.

I didn't manage to get the future Mrs YOAS to Skellig Island on the day of the proposal. Instead I surprised her with my proposal on an isolated beach on Valentia Island, Co Kerry. I am more than happy to confirm that she said yes. She was also delighted with the engagement ring, which was a relief.

Hello Bathimp. I go into hospital this coming Monday. Still on holiday at the moment. Nothing better than sitting in a pub with a decent pint of Guiness and posting away on here. If only I could do that every day of my working life. Mind you, there are days when it's not that far off that! In keeping with my indulgencies, I've sent the anethetist a list of my daily intake of 'things'. Looks like he may give me Librium after the op to deal with the come down. My girlfriend assures me it makes hospital life a giggle. Here's hoping.

Absolutely fantastic stuff there Yoghurt, many congratulations to you both.

Nice to hear that you're fully embracing the wonders of Ireland, the Guinness always tastes so much nicer :)

Just googled Librium; my goodness the side effects make for an interesting read!

Good luck next Monday, I'm sure all will go to plan and we'll be 'sipping' Port come Wed 26th june :)

I like your style. Which Port are you going for? Been laid up with back pain all day so spent far

too much time on here. Not that thats possible of

course

Edited by oneeye