T Minus And Counting

Guest mooro

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations oneeye. Hope you have a fab time away.

Unfortunately there will be no more posts from me for quite some time. I'm off to the west coast of Ireland for two weeks. Although my girlfriend has already agreed to marriage I have yet to formally pop the question. I'm hoping to do this on Skellig Michael, an island off Ireland. I want to get to the top of the island and propose next to the beehive huts, which date back to when monks habitated the island.

On my return from Ireland I have one day before I go in for my operation. I'm not sure how long I'll be in hospital or convalescing afterwards so am unsure when I'll next post. I may try on the day in between my return from holiday and the day I go into hospital. Not too sure if The Boilerman will disqualify me from a free pint of cider on the strength of this absence!

Keep up the good work folks. :)

Edited by dingbat2

Unfortunately there will be no more posts from me for quite some time. I'm off to the west coast of Ireland for two weeks. Although my girlfriend has already agreed to marriage I have yet to formally pop the question. I'm hoping to do this on Skellig Michael, an island off Ireland. I want to get to the top of the island and propose next to the beehive huts, which date back to when monks habitated the island.

On my return from Ireland I have one day before I go in for my operation. I'm not sure how long I'll be in hospital or convalescing afterwards so am unsure when I'll next post. I may try on the day in between my return from holiday and the day I go into hospital. Not too sure if The Boilerman will disqualify me from a free pint of cider on the strength of this absence!

Unfortunately there will be no more posts from me for quite some time. I'm off to the west coast of Ireland for two weeks. Although my girlfriend

has already agreed to marriage I have yet to formally pop the question. I'm hoping to do this on Skellig Michael, an island off Ireland. I want to get to the top of the island and propose next

to the beehive huts, which date back to when monks habitated the island.

On my return from Ireland I have one day before I go in for my operation. I'm not sure how long

I'll be in hospital or convalescing afterwards so am unsure when I'll next post. I may try on the day in between my return from holiday and the day I go into hospital. Not too sure if The Boilerman will disqualify me from a free pint of cider on the strength of this absence!

Here you go Yoghurt this is what you need!

Wedding_Ring_07.JPG

Apparently its a wedding band inspired by an Avon tyre FFS!

dont worry on the mindless drivel front I will be coming fully stocked come June

here is some more wedding inspiration on the tyre front. i doubt anyone took much of that home to eat!

wedding_cakes_05.jpg

Good evening Bathimp. I'm sorry but I don't like that tyre ring very much. It's the rubber on tyres I think that get me. If I were ever to go to a factory where they are made, then i'd undoubtedly have to wear a Kanga pad or similar beneath my jeans.

Please do bring along some drivel too. The more people talking nonsense, the better in my opinion. It's the antidote to the stupidity of accepting society the way it is.

I'm liking that cake though. I've said before on here that me and my other half had wanted to chainsaw a mass structure of peanuts at our wedding. Encassing them in a cake like that would fit the bill on the technical front of keeping the peanuts together. Do you know that in nature they actually hate each other? Being poured into small sealed bags is the stuff of nightmares to them. OK, I'm loosing it now, so will bail out while I'm down. It would be a pleasure to have a drink with you too Bathimp. So, you are bringing a drink, oneeye is bringing a drink and The Boilerman is buying us a drink. I'd better bring something along too. Now let me think what that could / should be.

I agree with you on the ring Yoghurt definitely one tyre too far that one.

I really like peanuts will have to look into that. Do they do port in plastic bottles? what sort of cheese do you like?

here is this mornings offering already

800px-Atlas_52E_loader_1.jpg

red_tractor_valentines_day_round_sticker

for Mr and soon to be Mrs YOAS, have a fab day on your wedding. (Hope all goes well with the op and you are fighting fit for the soiree in June). Being upmarket with the cheese and Port and all :D