Secret Garden Email

Guest aahridey

I bought presale tickets as a Vigin customer and have just received an email to register for Secret Garden tickets. I've done this but was expecting a confirmation email. Didn't get one - did anyone else?? I guess I've just got to wait for the text to come through?

I bought presale tickets as a Vigin customer and have just received an email to register for Secret Garden tickets. I've done this but was expecting a confirmation email. Didn't get one - did anyone else?? I guess I've just got to wait for the text to come through?

Got e-mail confirmations for my 'Sercret Garden' passes today. I got four passes this year.. so I am pleased. I have had got passes for several years for the'V Festival' - which is a result. But I have always given these to the ladies in our group each year so they can use the far better toilet facilities in 'Secret Garden' than those in the festival arena. The other added bonus is that they can get more drinks from the cash bar for us men when they do visit the 'garden'.

But I have always been able to smuggle into the area each day, at least 2 litres of spirits, and have done so over many years without any problem; even with a full security check at the gate. All I then to do is mix it with either coke, lemonade, etc, purchased in the arena to make a very enjoyable refeshing drink, and its a lot cheaper.

This year we have five ladies in a our group of ten, but hopefully I may get some more if I can, but if not, its going to be one lady from the five ladies without a pass, so on Friday night, us men in the group can have some fun watching the five girls having to decide by 'who is going to get the short straw'. And that's going to be fun.