2012 V survey

Guest petewilson09

Just received an email from gigsandtours.com about V's headliners and other big acts for next year. They usually do this after the festival which they are doing aswell but i guess they want to make an early start this year.

So make sure you fill it in and send it back to V so we don't end up with the same old dross next year! No acts from this year are on the survey too :)

link: http://www2.seetickets.com/vfestival_survey/?v=st

btw i voted for Arcade Fire, Blur and Radiohead for headliners and Arcade fire, strokes, mumford and sons, pulp and vampire weekend for the others!

Ok so headliners... Muse because they are the best band i've ever seen live and would love to see them again, Radiohead because I missed them last time they played in 06, and Take That because i'm in love with Gary Barlow :ph34r:

Non headliners... Biffy, 2 door cinema club, bombay bicycle club, katy perry, vampire weekend

May choices were Coldplay, RHCP and Lady Gaga as headlines

And Two Door Cinema Club, Mumford and Sons, Vampire Weekend, Deadmau5 and Daft Punk

Hopefully they listen and add some of those for next year as I love V but am toying with T in the Park next year for a change. Coldplay and the Chillis will do it for me!

This is very, very pleasing to see from V - and hopefully a step towards becoming a quality festival again.

Coldplay will definitely be a realistic booking for next year - and I would not be at all surprised if them headlining coincides with Jay-Z and/or Beyonce playing as well.

• 3 months later...

Did anyone else receive another email today? I had an email saying they have picked a small minority from the original survey to complete a new one. They've made the list of bands smaller with the favourites from the original survey and some new additions. Its looking pretty good tbf, headliner options are all pretty good bar a few and there doesn't seem to be as much pop drivel (apart from one direction and JLS /index.php?&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends#"> :rolleyes: ) I did say that I wouldn't go back next year but looks they might actually have a decent line up!

Edited by xxtinkerbellxx