RockNess 12' Headliners?

Guest festkid

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely think The Prodigy are a big shout for Saturday headliners now that they've been announced for Friday at Download. I'm gonna go for Friday: Coldplay, Saturday: The Prodigy, Sunday: Justice - which in my opinion would be the strongest headliners we've had for a long long time.

It's a shame Prodigy aren't playing, they've already said they are debuting some new tracks from their forthcoming album but as announced already, it's exclusive to Download. As a repeat act, any act who has new material is a new show for me whether they have played the festival before or not.

I've not seen any official confirmation that's it not Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay, SHM and Justice.

Hope its not true as (Justice aside) it sounds utterly horrendous. Plus it would mean an awful lot of money has been ploughed into the headliners which might result in an even poorer undercard this year. I can't imagine Coldplay AND Arctic Monkeys being booked.

Edited by Kowalski

well yea, that would be a middleish, southern and northern uk gig. but i'm sure kasabian played iow and rockness this year so if it was a 3 in one joint it wouldn't be them. i can't see rockness getting springsteen, iow have ruled out coldplay.

if it's one covering all 3 then the killers are a shout or arcade fire. but if its not, what about daft punk?