RockNess 12' Headliners?

Guest festkid

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Elbow would be incredible, really really good shout I reckon. Biffy too. Noel Gallagher, not so much. But that's my opinion.

I thought, Elbow, Moby and Massive Attack for headliners. Then on the second stage, Justice, XX and Sigur Ros can headline.

That's what I'd like, anyway. :clapping:

Im convinced Franz Ferdinand will be playing Rockness 2012. They've just been announced for Primavera Sound in Spain the week before, and are not playing the sister festival (Optimus Primavera). OP is the same weekend as Rockness. It seems like they must have a reason for not playing in Portugal and I think headlining Rockness is that reason. ;)

If Deadmau5 is playing, he would 100% headline. I can imagine really expensive now and with his stage show, he couldn't sub someone.

Going by this years festivals Biffy play in lesser slots than Primal Scream(Glasto Primal headlined 2nd stage whilst Biffy were 3rd down main which is equivalent of 2nd down 2nd)and the fact Biffy tour all the time and play everywhere would make Primal Scream a better headliner.

As to Deadmau5 and Swedish House Mafia in terms of sales they are much and such and were playing the same slots as each other this year(TITP)however SHM have gone down a more poppy, mainstream route and because of that I wouldn't have them headlining.

Like I said it wasn't my preferred choice but those that I said would appeal to a broad spectrum without being repetitive and would keep Rockness from being too predictable.

Saying all that, going by last years line-up it will be more gash.