Bullet For My Valentine

Limp Bizkit

Gaslight Anthem

NME

Chase + Status

Justice

Ed Sheeran

Naked + Famous

If its Blur Jay Z and Foo Fighters i would be seriously disapointed, once again no Metal and to be frank very much left overs from last year!

Its like we always have 2nd's and get nothing exclusive and nothing that is amazing!

Foo Fighters were everywhere last year and if they didnt do somthing to remember Nivarda last show in england 20 years ago would be a bit underwelming!

I can only see this been last years IOW

If its Blur Jay Z and Foo Fighters i would be seriously disapointed, once again no Metal and to be frank very much left overs from last year!

Its like we always have 2nd's and get nothing exclusive and nothing that is amazing!

Foo Fighters were everywhere last year and if they didnt do somthing to remember Nivarda last show in england 20 years ago would be a bit underwelming!

well they weren't a done deal then if they signed for download.

we know from what AC was saying before any announcements that he said there was one headliner who hadn't completed the deal and would be mad not to so that was probably the prodigy - especially if R&L were trying to get them..

as for van halen, probably wont find out whether they dropped out of that supposed leaked tour and those dates.

I belive and think the three headliners planned were, Kasabian Foo Fighters and The Prodigy. However they didnt get Prodigy nailed down and now need a third headliner! Going to put this out there, Biffy Clyro to headline Reading and Leeds 2012.

They headlined a major festival in Sonisphere last year and also some smaller festivals such as Wakestock. They are very much capable of headling or Co-Headlining with sombody else maybe QOTSA or Bloc Party?

I would like to know what people think of Kasabian, have they got any chance? Or am i completly of the track.