Optimus Alive 12

Guest pete76

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There're a 3rd stage, only 4 electronic music, but they announce always the last.

Bon Iver is an Option to play Sunday before Radiohead I think.

I hope for at the drive in, and Bloc party (I hear they have a terrible live) and M83, but i think they have a nice Line up right now, so Im just wait to see what they have.

So who else can we expect?

I've read numerous times that Black Lips are booked, just yet TBC. Same with Dum Dum Girls.

New Order would fit nicely before Radiohead? Playing TITP and Benicassim.

Skrillex will likely headline the dance stage considering how popular he is this year.

Snoop Dogg is in Ireland on 7th, so will likely tour a bit of Europe. He would be a great addition imo (rather have him as the Rap/R&B representative than the likes of Nicki Minaj.)

T in the Park is the week before this, so will probably share a lot of acts. Wouldn't mind seeing Pete Doherty, The Courteeners or The Enemy.

I'd rather have Bloc Party subbing to Radiohead, simply because I'm seeing New Order on their own tour. Snoop Dogg would also be amazing, could see him fitting in on the Stone Roses day somewhere. I'm also hoping the Specials play, but I realise that's probably unlikely.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

Hi folks! i'm an American, taking a break from New Orleans to travel around europe this summer, and I've made the decision to go to optimus alive. First, if anyone knows of any way to volunteer at the fest, in exchange for a ticket, I would greatly appreciate the help! Second, i'd love to meet up with someone traveling to Portugal and tag along for the journey. My plans are very open-ended, with only the fest as my agenda. I'm just a white boy traveling around looking to have a great time in Europe!

Thanks yall!

Doug

Hi folks! i'm an American, taking a break from New Orleans to travel around europe this summer, and I've made the decision to go to optimus alive. First, if anyone knows of any way to volunteer at the fest, in exchange for a ticket, I would greatly appreciate the help! Second, i'd love to meet up with someone traveling to Portugal and tag along for the journey. My plans are very open-ended, with only the fest as my agenda. I'm just a white boy traveling around looking to have a great time in Europe!

Thanks yall!

Doug

Edited by DutchGuy

sorry, new to this forum thing. i'm definately down to meet up with some friendly folks from the netherlands. in fact, i'll be in amsterdam on the thursday before the fest, the 5th. if you are going to be around, i'd love to share my times with you folks. I'm bringing some New Orleans goodies along for the trip (hot sauce and yummy treats from the American South). Can't wait to be out there! ":)