Anyone reckon...

Guest luckysalt

Although i'm getting older, i think every year the people get younger to the point where this year in Chelmsford i saw groups of kids aged about 12-13 walking around with bacardi breezers thinking they were drinking absinthe. I can see it getting worse year by year, i live in Chelmsford in summer time but don't think i'll be spending the money to go to V anymore i come away from it too annoyed.

I'd like to say like me, some of the V crowd who are getting older now would rather go to isle of wight which i'd love, but its not the case.. a lot of my friends probably wish they were 13 drinking those breezers haha!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, back again after 3 years away. It seems V has changed a bit in that time, was hoping for a few rumours on line up, as that's always determined where I go, not crowds/facilities/prices etc.

Guess it's a bit early for V yet, but seriously tempted by IOW purely because of Pearl Jam.

Pity I only have time for one, and if I can find whether Muse or Foos are on, it will be a lengthy decision.

On the plus side I get to see Blink 182 at Eden Sessions just up the road :D

it seems to all be a bit quiet on the v front this year both rumours wise and on this forum!

i'm wishing it would pick up as im more than likely going to be making my return to v too, with the lure of the stone roses too much to ignore. will still do latitude as its local to me and generally more up my street in terms of taste but i still stand by the fact v has enough decent acts to have a good couple of days, so long as you ignore all the other rubbish.

im really hoping paul weller puts in another appearance, its been a while since i last saw him and the new album stuff is sounding promising.