9 Days till the speculation ends...

Guest Shea Simpson

Only 9 days till we finally find out the Headliners and possibly some of the other acts!

After the Download announcement, I can defiantly see Chase and Status being announced and possibly Biffy Clyro headlining, even though i haven't seen their name mentioned much on here. Would be a massive act for RockNess now.

Also, can see Bloc Party making an appearance and Enter Shikari with their new album out.

Right now Biffy makes sense as a headliner with their other festival dates so close, maybe more of a 'warm up' headline appearence before they likely headline T/Reading and Leeds next year. Think Chase and Status and Justice will probably both be playing too, both would do as tent headliners or main stage subs. Not sure on Bloc Party, would like it but might be one for next year. Would imagine we might hear a few drips of the lineup in the next week, someone else had noted that Deadmau5 is playing in Ireland a few days before for example, making them possible

I'd say Biffy look pretty likely. Can't say I'd be too bothered about seeing them but there's no doubt they'd be a good booking. The other acts mentione like Deadmau5, Justice and Chase And Status would all be popular bookings but I hope there's something a bit different in there as well., Something like New Order or Kraftwerk but I would say that's highly unlikely.

Feel like a bit of a punt as well. I say punt, more a mix of what I think will be and what I'd settle for.

Friday: Main - Deadmau5, Tent - Feeder

Saturday: Main - Bloc Party, Tent - Chase and Status

Sunday: Main - Biffy, Tent - Justice

I'd hope for appearances from Scroobius Pip, Meteronomy, Gesaffelstein, Soulwax/2 Many Djs, Foster the People, Cage the Elephant, Jack Beats, Ducksauce, Brodinski and Plan B among others.

Feel like a bit of a punt as well. I say punt, more a mix of what I think will be and what I'd settle for.

Friday: Main - Deadmau5, Tent - Feeder

Saturday: Main - Bloc Party, Tent - Chase and Status

Sunday: Main - Biffy, Tent - Justice

I'd hope for appearances from Scroobius Pip, Meteronomy, Gesaffelstein, Soulwax/2 Many Djs, Foster the People, Cage the Elephant, Jack Beats, Ducksauce, Brodinski and Plan B among others.

I'll go with...

FRI

Main: New Order (I can see them playing a few 'smaller' fests, Rockness, Latitude etc)

Tent: Calvin Harris

SAT:

Main: Deadmau5

Tent: Friendly Fires

SUN

Main: Biffy Clyro

Tent: Justice

Also potential playing (going by dates/fests around the time/general punt): Chase and Status, Noah and the Whale, La Roux, Klaxons, Crystal Castles, Beardyman, The Kooks, The Vaccines, Feeder, Death In Vegas, SBTRKT, Metronomy, The Rapture, Soulwax/2manyDJs, Santigold, Labrinth

Quite a few 'T friendly' acts, but do expect a few of them...

I'm a huge Soulwax and 2 Many DJs fan but I'd hope if they were going to play it would be with something fresh. Watched 2 Many DJs at Leeds last year and it was basically the same set they've been churning out for the past four years. They need to try something new even if it means ditching the visuals.

Would you guys mind if i suggested Frightened Rabbit be on the list of announcements somewhere?

You guys don;t have to come while there on, you can go see someone else and i'll just get yi's back at the tent. But ah dead want to see them again.

here tho..... pure canny wait like. :D:D:D