First Announcement?

Guest Chiefski

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

most neds canny be arsed to go all the way to inverness

Except from Sheeran and Deadmau5, I can't see a single act on that line-up that would entice "neds". In fact, all the wee chavs I have on facebook have said if that line-up is true they won't be going due to them not knowing half of the acts.

Last year we had Kasabian and Paolo Nutini. Anything is a step up from that in my opinion...

Deadmau5, Justice, Ettienne De Crecy, Gesaffelstein, Busy P, Riton, TEED.. if this is true, I will be delighted! As for Ed Sheeran? He can't be a headliner.. that just won't happen. Surely not?

But, overall it seems a like a far better start than when the festival launched their first names for last year? Nice balance of DJ's and bands there, hopefully we will see a good wee line up shape up over the next few weeks. As for attracting neds with Mau5.. I can't see it being any worse than previous years? Nothing like a T in the Park crowd anyway!

I suppose we better hold our horses though until midnight/tomorrow though, to see if any of this is actually true. Website and official FB haven't said anything yet so..

Understand the potential spoilers may not be everybodys cup of tea but theres no doubting there's some class acts in there. Ed Sheeran is an immensely talented singer songwriter and has blasted his way onto the charts this year. Justice are just class. Biffy Clyro are a cracking Scottish band and know how to get a crowd going. Deadmau5 is amazing live. His sets don't disapoint. Thats just the 4 main ones. Plenty of other bands and electronic acts there aswell that if it's true i'll definately be going to see.

Just seems like alot of you hate on anybody that's ever had a song charted and been successful (in terms of the charts and being "mainstream" which is a daft fucking word banded about) which is fair enough but Jim's got to sell tickets to tens of thousands of people and these acts will sell tickets and in my opinion are great bookings.

Thats no a rant by the way, just liked the look of the spoiler if it's real

Unsure what to make of all these rumours flying about but if even some of the acts are true I'll be well happy.

Justice, Bif and some cracking electro for starters with Etienne and Gesaffelstein.

Dont get the alarm bells with Deadmaus. Well that's if it's true.Not my taste personally but it's not like it's Tiesto!

"mainstream" which is a daft fucking word banded about) which is fair enough but Jim's got to sell tickets to tens of thousands of people and these acts will sell tickets and in my opinion are great bookings.

Thats no a rant by the way, just liked the look of the spoiler if it's real

Exactly! Plenty more to be announced and a cracking start, if true, to sell tickets for those looking for the big names. Not sure if Jim's said otherwise but hopefully the afterburner etc are still there. Canny beat a wee jive at the afterburner! :party:

BIFFY CLYRO

DEADMAU5

ED SHEERAN

JUSTICE

METRONOMY * NOAH AND THE WHALE * WRETCH 32 * FRESH / LIVE * AZEALIA BANKS * BEARDYMAN * DEATH IN VEGAS * CHIC featuring NILE RODGERS * ETIENNE DE CRECY * TOTALLY ENORMOUS EXTINCT DINOSAURS * BUSY P * GESAFFELSTEIN * RITON * THE CUBAN BROTHERS * FILTH djs * POLYMATH * COUNT CLOCKWORK

BIFFY CLYRO

DEADMAU5

ED SHEERAN

JUSTICE

METRONOMY * NOAH AND THE WHALE * WRETCH 32 * FRESH / LIVE * AZEALIA BANKS * BEARDYMAN * DEATH IN VEGAS * CHIC featuring NILE RODGERS * ETIENNE DE CRECY * TOTALLY ENORMOUS EXTINCT DINOSAURS * BUSY P * GESAFFELSTEIN * RITON * THE CUBAN BROTHERS * FILTH djs * POLYMATH * COUNT CLOCKWORK

Edited by pipper